1.5 to 20 tonne Sieve Buckets
Hogan Engineering sieve buckets are fully designed and tested in Australia for strength and durability. We manufacture attachments to suit all kinds of earthmoving machinery.
- Hogan sieve buckets are made to suit from 1.5 tonne to 20 tonne.
- Designed around our digging bucket profile and it is available in different widths.
- Fully fabricated and interlock ribs for maximum strength.
- Custom made sieve buckets offers various rib gaps and tyne widths which enables our buckets profile for maximum sorting capability and stops the materials sticking to side walls.
- All Hogan sieve buckets are made from the high grade Bisalloy steels and Hardox cutting edge blades from our popular and trusted supplier.
- High quality bosses and removable pins are used in all standard Hogan buckets.
- CNC machined bucket ears ensures perfect alignments and evenly distributed loads.
- We hold stock of standard sizes with quick turn around and delivery.
- Non-standard size buckets are made to order.
- Ideal for sieving through topsoil, separating debris and stones.