Hogan Engineering hydraulic grapples are fully designed and tested in Australia. We manufacture attachments to suit all kinds of earthmoving machinery.
- Our 600 mm wide hydraulic grapple range is from 3 tonne through to 8 tonne.
- Hogan 5 finger hydraulic grapples are made from bisalloy grade steel for optimum support and come with twin cylinder and hose ready for fast hook up to your machine.
- Our arched new robust design provides a better grip and an extended life to our grapple.
- Appropriate for demolition, logging, land clearance, skips sorting and forestry work.
- Dual cylinder action and integrated check valve maximizes the power, performance and stability.
- High quality bosses and removable pins are used in all standard Hogan attachments. All grapples are supplied with dry clamping pins.
- CNC machined ears ensures perfect alignments.
- Non-standard sizes are made to order.
- We hold stock of standard sizes with quick turn around and delivery.