1.5 to 36 tonne Tilt Bucket
Hogan Engineering tilt mud buckets are fully designed and tested in Australia for strength, fill factor and durability. We manufacture attachments to suit all kinds of earthmoving machinery.
- Hogan tilt mud buckets are made to suit from 1.5 tonne to 36 tonne.
- Hogan tilt mud bucket with its tilting mechanism enables to tilt it by 45 degree on each side.
- All Hogan tilt mud buckets are made from the highest grade Bisalloy steels and Hardox cutting edge blades from our popular and trusted supplier.
- Hard wear strips and bolt on cutting edge are standard on all tilt mud buckets.
- Dual cylinder action and integrated check valve maximizes the power, performance and stability.
- Sealed hardened pivot pin with hardened bushing guarantees the low maintenance cost.
- Protected grease points and hoses are also provided with every tilt buckets.
- High quality bosses and removable pins are used in all standard Hogan buckets.
- CNC machined bucket ears ensures perfect alignments and evenly distributed loads.
- Hogan tilt mud bucket design geometry maximizes the balance and steadiness.
- We hold stock of standard sizes with quick turn around and delivery.
- Non-standard size tilt mud buckets are made to order.