20 -24 tonne GP Bucket
Regardless of your job, Hogan Engineering has the right earthmoving attachments for you.Our buckets are quality designed and tested for strength, fill factor and durability. We manufacture attachments to suit all kinds of earthmoving machinery.
- General purpose buckets are made to suit from 20 tonne to 24 tonne.
- All Hogan general purpose buckets are made from the highest grade Bisalloy steels and Hardox cutting edge blades.
- Hard wear strips are standard on all buckets and side cutters available if required.
- High quality bosses and removable pins are used in all standard Hogan buckets and all buckets come with a reputable brand of teeth and adaptors.
- We manufacture to orders with quick turn around and delivery.
- Available in a variety of sizes with or without teeth and the option of bolt on side cutters or bolt on blades.
- Specially tapered shell structure to the digger buckets making digging easy and emptying simple.
- CNC machined bucket ears ensures perfect alignments, square digging and evenly distributed loads.
- All our buckets are fabricated out of hard wearing plate with optional sides holes for side cutters.Hogan engineering has a vast range of GET available.
- Non-standard size buckets are made to order.