- Buckets and attachments are guaranteed for 6 months or 1000 hours, (whichever is the shorter) unless over-ridden by other guarantees.
- Quick Hitches are guaranteed for 1 year (12 calendar months), or 1500 hours (whichever is the shorter) unless over-ridden by other guarantees. These guarantees cover defects in manufacture of the product, such as material failure and welding fracture
The guarantees only covers the product as stated above, and does not cover other expenses that may be incurred such as labour costs, consequential damages and transporting products.
- Failure due to misuse of the product by the user is not covered.
- Failure resulting from an inherent design flaw is not covered.
- Failure resulting from incorrect information or specifications supplied by the buyer or its agents or employees to Hogan Engineering is not covered.
- Normal wear and tear, or metal fatigue in expendable wear products is not covered.
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations and/or modifications to the product from its original condition negate the guarantee.
- The purchaser and user of the product undertakes to apply due care and attention, diligent workmanship whilst using this product.
Any failures subject to a warranty claim must be reported immediately by the purchaser.