Hogan Engineering root rakes are fully designed and tested in Australia. We manufacture root rakes to suit all kinds of earthmoving machinery.
- Our root rake range is from 1 tonne through to 24 tonne.
- Hogan root rakes are made from Bisalloy grade steel for superior support and strength.
- Our arched robust design provides a better grip and an extended life to our root rakes.
- Appropriate for conditioning and de-thatching soil as well as moving larger pieces of debris. Also suitable for loading.
- The rake can be fitted with various screens to allow the removal of various grades of material sizes.
- High quality bosses and removable pins are used in all standard Hogan attachments. All root rakes are supplied with dry clamping pins.
- CNC machined ears ensures perfect pin alignments.
- We hold stock of standard sizes with quick turn around and delivery.
- Non-standard sizes are made to order.