10 - 16 Tonne
Hogan Engineering mud buckets are quality designed and tested for strength, fill factor and durability. We manufacture attachments to suit all kinds of earthmoving machinery.
- Mud buckets are made to suit from 10 tonne to 16 tonne.
- All Hogan mud buckets are made from the highest grade Bisalloy steels and Hardox cutting edge blades from our popular and trusted supplier.
- Hard wear strips are bolt on cutting edge are standard on all mud buckets.
- High quality bosses and removable pins are used in all standard Hogan buckets.
- We hold stock of standard sizes with quick turn around and delivery.
- Specially tapered shell structure to the buckets making no friction on side walls will increase the machine productivity.
- CNC machined bucket ears ensures perfect alignments and evenly distributed loads.
- Hogan mud bucket geometry allows you to nest digging buckets inside for a convenient transport.
- Non-standard size mud buckets are made to order.
- Light material handling
- Back filling